- About Us
- Student Life
The Catholic High School of Baltimore is an independent college-preparatory school, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia. We have been empowering women for over 75 years through education.
WHY CATHOLIC HIGH:
- We are an inclusive school, and offer academic programs to engage and challenge students at all ability levels. We offer specialty programs in STEM, Biomedical, and Visual and Performing Arts, and also offer an Archangel Program (for students with learning differences).
- Through our partnership with Neuman University, there is the option for 10-12th graders to take real-time college courses free of cost to gain original college credit in our state-of-the-art Distance Learning Center.
- Our students have abundant leadership opportunites with over 50 clubs, honor societies and organizations.
- You can play on any of our 12 competitive sports teams. Athletes of all experience levels are welcome to try out.
- An entire wing of the campus is dedicated to the arts, where budding artists, musicians and actresses can showcase their talents.
- Access to the latest technology with our 1:1 iPad program, cloud-based email, Distance Learning Center, Production Booth, World Language Lab, Fine Arts Lab, TV Studio, Music Composition Lab, and much more.
- We are a debt-free school. So from a place of compassion, we offer our families a Tuition Guarantee, meaning that tuition set in your freshman year will not rise over your next four years. This allows our families to budget.
- Our young ladies are kind. There are no cliques. Come see for yourself.
- With 300 current students coming together from all over Maryland, and parts of Pennsylvania, we offer bus service from Towson, as well as Anne Arundel, Howard and Harford Counties. We can also organize car pools for you, as well, so you don't have to let logistics play a part in your decision.