- About Us
- Student Life
We're so excited that you're interested in Catholic High! To get started , read below.
- Schedule a Shadow Day: Use our on-line form, or call the Office of Enrollment to schedule a shadow day. We welcome students any day we are conducting classes-as-usual during September through December. Student interviews will occur during the shadow day visit.
- Apply Online
All students must apply on-line for admission to the school. Please note that there is a $50 non-refundable application fee. For best consideration for admission, submit your application by December 15, 2017.
Complete Secondary Program Applications (Optional)
-Biomedical Program Application
-McCafferty Visual and Performing Arts Application
-STEM Program Application
Attend our Fall Open House- October 21, 2017 10:00 am- 1:00 pm. Register online by clicking HERE.
Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) at Catholic High on December 2, 2017. This test issued by TCHS as a component of your admission packet.
- Tuition Assistance Application (Optional)
Catholic High offers a Tuition Guarantee; the tuition a student enters school paying will be the same through her Senior year (fees may rise). We also offer tuition assistance, which is need-based and must be applied for each year. Families may apply beginning in early November by visiting www.factstuitionaid.com.
- Decision Letters Mailed/Emailed- All students who have a completed application will recieve a decision letter. Packets are mailed on February 14, 2018. Email notificaitons will be sent on February 15, 2018.
- Celebrate acceptances at our Welcome Soiree on February 23, 6:00-7:30 pm.
- The registration deadline is March 2, 2018 to submit the enrollment contract, registration form and deposit.
If you have any questions regarding the above procedures, contact the Office of Enrollment at 410.732.6200