- About Us
- Student Life
We're so excited that you're interested in Catholic High! To get started , read below.
- Schedule a Shadow Day: Use our on-line form, or call the Office of Enrollment to schedule a shadow day. We welcome students any day we are conducting classes-as-usual during October and November. Student interviews are required, and will occur during the Shadow Day visit. Parents are encouraged to attend a "Coffee with the Leadership" during the morning of their daughter's visit.
- Apply Online
All students must apply on-line for admission to the school. Please include the $50 non-refundable application fee. For best consideration, please submit your application by December 9, 2016.
- Attend our Fall Open House- October 22, 2016 10:00 am- 1:00 pm. Register online by clicking HERE.
- Take the High School Placement Test at Catholic High on December 3, 2016. Arrive at 8:30 am. Test itself takes place 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Register online by clicking HERE.
- STEM Application (Optional).
- McCafferty Visual and Performing Arts Application for Instrumental Music, Vocal Music, Visual Art, and Theater (Optional)
- Biomedical Program Application (Optional)
- Consider our scholarships!
- Tuition Assistance Application (Optional)
Catholic High offers a Tuition Guarantee; the tuition a student enters school paying will be the same through her Senior year (fees may rise). We also offer tuition assistance, which is need-based and must be applied for each year. Families may apply beginning in early November by visiting www.factstuitionaid.com.
10. Decision Letters Mailed- All students who have applied online, attended a shadow day, submitted their academic records, and taken the HSPT will receive a decision letter. Packets are mailed on February 17, 2017.
11. Celebrate acceptances at our Welcome Soiree on February 24, 5:00-6:30 pm.
12. The registration deadline is March 3, 2017 to submit the enrollment contract, registration form and deposit.
If you have any questions regarding the above procedures, contact the Office of Enrollment at 410.732.6200 ext. 213.