- About Us
- Student Life
Home of the Cubs
The Catholic High School of Baltimore participates in the Interscholastic Athletic Association of Maryland (IAAM) during the fall, winter, and spring. The school mascot is the Cub, and the school colors are green and gold. Click on a sport to view the team schedule and home field directions.
Find all news and updates on Athletic Events & Teams by following @cubathletics on twitter!
Fall Sport Try-Outs
Wednesday, August 16th- Friday, August 18th
- You must be present at all three days to be considered for a team.
- If you make a team, practice will start Monday, August 21st and continue every Monday through Friday for the remainder of the fall season
- Locations and times:
Soccer - Herring Run Park from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Field Hockey - Herring Run Park from 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Cross Country - Herring Run Park from 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Volley Ball - TCHS School Gym from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- You can only try-out for one fall sport, so pick your favorite and start working on your skills!
- You can find emergency forms online or get them from your coach on the first day!
- A current physical MUST be on file for everyone trying out for a fall sport. Forms are available on the school website.
Mandatory Athletic Meeting: Wednesday, August 23rd from 7-9 p.m.
- There will be a Pizza Party and you will have the chance to Meet the Coaches!
- All girls are invited and at least one parent if you are considering trying out for any sport (Fall, Winter, OR Spring) in the 2017-2018 School Year.
If you have any questions, please email TCHS Athletic Director, Kari McBride firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports NewsCongratulations to our Varsity Lacrosse Team, IAAM C Conference Champions!
All students will be required to get a participation physical each year. Please make sure you have a current physical that covers until at least May of 2017. If you have questions about a physical, please contact our Trainer, Lauren Ey, at email@example.com
For any other questions, please contact Kari McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Department Philosophy
- To represent The Catholic High School of Baltimore positively in interscholastic competition.
- To provide a program for good physical conditioning and training.
- To develop sportsmanship, athletic skills, and techniques, as well as to promote self-discipline, personal dedication, and determination.
- To promote and encourage young women to participate in interscholastic competition and benefit from the advantages athletic competition can provide.