- About Us
- Student Life
Home of the Cubs
The Catholic High School of Baltimore participates in the Interscholastic Athletic Association of Maryland (IAAM) during the fall, winter, and spring. The school mascot is the Cub, and the school colors are green and gold. Click on a sport to view the team schedule and home field directions.
Find all news and updates on Athletic Events & Teams by following @cubathletics on twitter!
June 17 - June 21 - Summer Sports Camp
June 24 - 2nd Annual Cub Classic
August 15 - Fall Sports Tryouts Begin
November 23- Dance Day Click for details and registration
Summer Sports Fun
- All activities are free and open to any current and incoming Catholic High students!
- Open Gym
- 4 - 5:30
- June 25 & 27
- July 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, & 30
- Open Gym
- 4:30 - 6:30
- June 19 & 26
- July 3, 10, 17, 24, & 31
- Patterson Park Field #8 on Eastern Avenue
- 4 -5:30
- June 22, 25, & 27
- July 16, 17, & 18
- Herring Run Park on Chesterfield Avenue
- 4:30 - 6:00
- July 2, 16, 18, 23, 25, & 30
- Archbishop Curley Track
- July 10 & July 12
- More dates will be added throughout the summer. Contact information will be collected at the first two sessions and a distribution email with further dates will be sent.
Athletic Department Philosophy
- To represent The Catholic High School of Baltimore positively in interscholastic competition.
- To provide a program for good physical conditioning and training.
- To develop sportsmanship, athletic skills, and techniques, as well as to promote self-discipline, personal dedication, and determination.
- To promote and encourage young women to participate in interscholastic competition and benefit from the advantages athletic competition can provide.