- About Us
- Student Life
Home of the Cubs
Summer Sports Fun
Soccer Playdays at Herring Run Park (Corner of Chesterfield and Harford rd)
June 20, 10:00-12:00
June 21, 9:00-11:00
Free and open to any current students and incoming Freshmen
Basketball Camp (highly encouraged for new and returning players).
July 16-19 from 8:00-12:00
For more information and to register, click here
Volleyball Skills Clinic
July 23,24,25,26,30, and 31 from 3:00-4:30 for new players and 4:00-6:00 for returning players.
The cost is just $5 per session (please bring cash or a check). Advance registration is not required. Just come to as many sessions as you would like.
Mandatory Athletic Meeting/Booster Club Pizza Party/Meet the Coaches
Tuesday, August 14th 6:00-8:00 in the school Auditorium. This meeting is for all athletes (fall, winter, and/or spring sports) and at least one parent to attend.
Fall Sport Tryouts
Wednesday, August 15th – Friday, August 17th
Soccer 4:00-6:00 @ Herring Run Park
Field Hockey 4:00-6:00 @ Herring Run Park
Cross Country 4:00-6:00 @ Herring Run Park
Volleyball 5:00-7:00 in the school gym
- You must attend all three days of tryouts to be considered for a team!
- Once teams are finalized, practices will continue Monday’s through Friday’s for the remainder of the season.
- In order to participate in athletics, all students must have a current physical on file(in our school), prior to the start of that activity. The physical forms can be found here. Physical examinations must be completed and updated every year.
Thursday, August 23rd 4-7:00 in the school gym.
The Catholic High School of Baltimore participates in the Interscholastic Athletic Association of Maryland (IAAM) during the fall, winter, and spring. The school mascot is the Cub, and the school colors are green and gold. Click on a sport to view the team schedule and home field directions.
Find all news and updates on Athletic Events & Teams by following @cubathletics on twitter!
Click here for directions on how to complete the baseline computerized test.
Sports NewsCongratulations to our Lacrosse Team, IAAM C Conference Champions (2 years in a row)!
All students will be required to get a participation physical each year. Please make sure you have a current physical that covers until at least May of 2018. If you have questions about a physical, please contact our Trainer, Lauren Ey, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other questions, please contact Kari McBride at email@example.com
Athletic Department Philosophy
- To represent The Catholic High School of Baltimore positively in interscholastic competition.
- To provide a program for good physical conditioning and training.
- To develop sportsmanship, athletic skills, and techniques, as well as to promote self-discipline, personal dedication, and determination.
- To promote and encourage young women to participate in interscholastic competition and benefit from the advantages athletic competition can provide.